Are you ready to move people and add your chapter to the Hocoma story?
Do you want to improve the quality of life of stroke patients or join the fight against
Come join the Hocoma team and help us shape the motivational movement
therapy of tomorrow.
Software Engineer .NET / C# (m/f)
Would you like to be part of a team which…
- takes a significant part in the creation of our company’s software architecture?
- works in multidisciplinary projects with our internal departments Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Technical Projects, Product Management as well as the Service and Manufacturing departments?
- focuses the development of our therapy devices in particular on clinical application and usability aspects?
We match with people who…
- are open to new ideas and feel comfortable in our dynamic environment,
- have great analytic skills and think solution-oriented,
- can work independently,
- are equipped with good social skills, and integrate well into a multicultural and professional team.
Your bag of tricks contains…
- a bachelor in Computer Science,
- good knowledge of the .NET platform, including C#, WPF and WCF,
- understanding of relational and non-relational databases,
- some years of experience with Software Architecture, Service Oriented Design and Software development processes,
- experience in Version Control Systems and Application Lifecycle Management,
- very good English skills, German skills are a plus.
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Functional. Enabling. Passionate.
That is what Hocoma stands for. What do you stand for?
Get involved in our young, dynamic team! Please send your application with all documents and a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.Ms. Helene Teuscher, Human Resources, Tel. + 41 (0)43 444 22 00, is glad to answer your questions.
We prefer direct applications.