Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
(Senior) Manager (m/f) - Forensic Investigations / Corporate Compliance Life Sciences
Alpina HR is looking for a Manager (m/f) Financial Advisory – Forensic Investigations / Corporate Compliance Life Sciences.
Our fast growing Life Sciences team in Forensic assists clients in many ways:
• Prevention strategies around addressing financial crime risks
• Detection tools to assist in the early identification of fraud and bribery risks
• Investigation support, using state of the art forensic technology tools and platforms by implementing practical approaches supported by specialist technology and processes
• End to end E-Discovery support on regulatory and investigation/litigation cases.
This role will allow you to combine your technical expertise with the opportunity to play a key role in the management of the whole team. You will also be expected to play a leadership role in the growth of the practice through business development activities. The role is highly client facing and may involve extended periods working directly with the client on-site, therefore as well as technical skills, strong interpersonal skills are a must.
Due to the project based nature of the work, every day is different and you must enjoy working with the client to understand their issues and bring solutions to the table. As a Senior Manager you should have expertise and proven track record in end to end management of complex forensic projects, establishing project plans, assembling the best team, addressing risk and financial matters, and leading from the front, with outstanding communication skills. Managers should exhibit similar skills, but with less overall experience.
You will have the opportunity to be seen as a leader of the team and make a significant contribution to the development of the practice. This will involve taking a leadership role in the management of the team including people development and playing a key role in the delivery of the team's business development strategy.
• Completed university degree with excellent academic credentials and business focus
• Solid experience managing a diversified portfolio of forensic projects for at least 5 years, with some relevant and direct experience in the LS industry
• Solid experience of using forensic technology platforms, including experience designing and managing investigation and review workflows
• Specific experience in providing forensic solutions to life sciences clients, around prevention, detection and response in the areas of fraud, bribery and corruption, regulatory intervention, litigation and disputes
• Demonstrated experience leading large project teams
• Demonstrated experience developing and training people within a technical practice structure
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus
• An ability to build relationships and liaise with clients
• Excellent English skills, fluent in German in a plus.
• Willingness to work abroad
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org