Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Automation Tech Lead (m/f)
Our team is part of Robotics/Automation team within our Banking client and working closely with business and IT in evaluating the current processes, identifying the opportunities of automation, work closely with IT in identifying the requirements and then perform testing with coordination of business.
Expect responsibility of the automation implementation for the identified business process.
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA ( Robotic Process Application) tools or test automation tools (UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto etc).
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• Experience in new development projects is highly preferred
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word
• Experience in Test-driven development is highly preferred.
• Hands on experience in VB Script and Java Script.
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind)
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
• Ability to lead a team of developers and testers (up to 8 team members) and implement automation solutions independently.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Preferred to have any of the .net/Java developer certifications.
• Training/certifications on test automation tools such as HP QTP is highly desired
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org