Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for a Cyber Threat Analyst - Cyber Security (m/f)
• You join our Cyber Security team, establish credibility with prospective clients by demonstrating knowledge of various aspects of Cyber Security and acquire new clients.
• You assess, optimise and implement Cyber Security related processes and manage the reporting to various stakeholders bearing in mind both their technical and business requirements.
• You drive the development of innovative value added Cyber Security services, toolkits, methodologies and accelerators.
• You get support to further develop your career and attain information security certification such as CISM, CISA or GIAC GPEN.
• You have a Bachelor/Master in IT / Business IT / Computer Science or similar education with CISSP, CISM, GCFA, GREM, GNFA, GCIH, GPEN, or EnCE a plus.
• You have many years experience in Threat Intelligence collection, analysis, or reporting and 5 years of IT security/Information security experience.
• You are familiar with IOCs, YARA, Suricata, and IDS signature development. In-depth knowledge of TCI/IP, OS, and Network and Application security practices.
• You are an innovator, creative, passionate, independent, and motivated to make a difference. Furthermore you are fluent in English and German, French can be a plus.
• You have the ability to perform malware analysis, reverse engineering, OSINT, and script in Perl/Python/PowerShell or other.
• You have experience with such tools as WireShark, regshot, IDA Pro, SysInternals, OllyDbg, and online tools such as virustotal, domaintools, RecordedFuture, ThreatConnect, Maltego, EnCase, X-Ways or other.
In order to discuss the opportunity further, we would like to get in touch with you.
Please apply to email@example.com
Of course our application will be treated confidentially