Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Risk Consultant (m/f) (100%)
For our client in the Zurich area, Alpina HR Services is looking for a Risk Consultant with strong functional expertise coupled with strong analytical and communication skills and a passion for technology.
• To provide onsite and remote implementation consulting in the field of Asset & Liability
Management, Liquidity Risk Management and Market Risk for leading financial institutions in
• To have extensive responsibilities right from the beginning and to be in charge of analysing
banking business together with designing solutions or even managing your own project
• To analyse, understand and model banking data to ensure best quality input into our solutions
• To develop in-depth knowledge about how banks work in Risk Management and how to calibrate
and implement robust risk models
Skills & Requirements
• You have ideally one to two years of experience in one or more of the following fields: Bank’s Risk
Management, Bank’s Treasury, ALM, Risk Consulting, Implementation Consulting or IT Consulting
• Your intellectual curiosity allows you to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and
develop creative and novel approaches to help our clients solve their problems
• Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills help you to cope with the demands
of day-to-day business on projects
• Experience in Project Management
• A willingness to travel frequently is required
• Fluent English is required, (Swiss) German is a distinct asset
Our Client offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together
with the agility of small, young and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org.