Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Business Analyst - Frontnet (m/f)
Alpina HR Services is looking for a Business Analyst – Frontnet (m/f)
- Project Requirements scope definition and effort estimation (for requirements specification)
- Elicit, gather & document business requirements
- Close collaboration with business in prioritizing and clarifying the requirements
- Create product specification documents including Use cases, Business rules, Interface, screen, workflows, reports & non-functional specifications
- Collaborate with developers and testers in understanding the requirements and challenge the proposed solutions
- Coordination with the ITPL and business during all project phases
- Support the business during UAT. Testing Activities include Test Case Design, Test/Re-Test Execution, Defect Tracking
- Very good knowledge of Private banking is a must
- Experience in at least one of the following – CRM, Tax, KYC, AML, front office
- Basic knowledge of front office business processes
- Proven track record in designing and documenting business requirements.
- Should be well-versed with UML concepts
- Familiar with agile development (SCRUM)
- Experience in Business Analysis and/or Requirements Engineering.
- Excellent communication in English (verbal & writing) skills. German is advantage
- Client focused, flexible and team oriented mind set
Nice to have:
Requirements engineering tool chain like JIRA, Polarion knowledge and experience as well as background in software development processes / life cycle
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com.