Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Business Intelligence Architect (m/f)
Alpina HR is seeking a Senior Business Intelligence Architect (m/f)
The position is for a Senior BI/Analytics Architect for the TechOps division of a blue chip Pharma client. The candidate needs to have a strong background in manufacturing, supply chain, and an emphasis on plant/shop floor systems
The responsibilities are:
• Responsible for the architecture of information technology-based solutions (e.g. Business and Technical Applications as well as Platforms)
• Plans, designs, develops, communicates, maintains, evolves and enforces the overall architecture of the information technology -based solution
• Seeks understanding of Enterprise Architecture context of anticipated solution
• Determines architecture-significant requirements and their impact to anticipated solution
• Develops and evaluates potential solution alternatives and recommends most adequate one
The technologies that are currently in scope:
• NoSQL databases (MapR, Cloudera, Hortonworks, etc.)
• Manufacturing Information Systems (SAP MII, SightMachine, etc.)
• A good understanding of Front-End and Visualization tools (Qlik and Tableau, and possibly Datameer)
• General ETL/ELT knowledge (SAP BODS/PI, Informatica, or IBM IIS DataStage)
• Hardware (physical and virtualized) to be used in Big Data and BI environments
• ERP (SAP R/3, JD Edwards, etc.)
• RDBMS technology (Oracle & MS SQL Server; HANA is a plus)
• General Cloud Computing knowledge AWS is a plus
There are a variety of other tool possibilities including but not limited to:
• MS SharePoint & Excel
• Apache Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Solr
• Search Technologies.
• 10+ years working knowledge of Business Intelligence architecture, methodologies, and application of BIG Data for unstructured device management
• 5+ years Strong background in manufacturing, supply chain, and an emphasis on plant/shop floor systems
• Proven delivery through all phases of BI Solution in more than one industry.
• Experience across full range of database and business intelligence tools
• Ability to publish and present information in an engaging way.
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Bachelor degree in a quantitative discipline, (Economics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Engineering).
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Pharmaceutical knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org