Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
The role is part of the Service Now Data Integration Team which enables ETL
(Extract, Transform, Load) of data from various sources to the Service Now instances via a midserver configuration.
The nature of the work comprises both projects and ongoing production support, and includes support of Perl scripts, and installation/maintenance of related Windows applications & services, as well as troubleshooting and
* Design, Deploy, and Support Automated ETL jobs for a variety of Data Source types within the existing framework.
* Support and maintain the scheduled jobs and data Import definitions and transform maps within ServiceNow
* Documentation – Design, monitoring and Implementation documents
* Assist and mentor the support teams in problem resolution and drive for constant “correct shift”
* ETL experience
* Windows server administration
* DB schema design skills
* Perl & SQL development skills
Nice to have
* ServiceNow admin
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number to email@example.com