Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Creative Consultant (m/f)
For our client in the Zurich area, Alpina HR Services is looking for a Creative Consultant (m/f).
Within this role you are charged with determining the best way to visually represent a client’s brand and needs. This position is (co-)responsible for upholding aesthetic/design standards for all assigned projects as well as the overall management of the team. You will also work with the clients and team leads to ensure that the client’s needs are continually met and that creative goals are on track. Fostering creative relationships and communication with clients are constantly top of mind.
• Create compelling digital experiences for demanding clients
• Be part of a cross-functional digital team to bring that vision to reality
• Fascination with the current and future state of the digital world
• Completion of a degree in a creative field at a reputable institution
• Demonstrated expertise in one of the following: advertising, collateral, identity, or interactive design
• Strong ability to propose creative solutions and flexibility to adapt them in a creative collaborative process to keep work on budget and schedule
• Strong skills in Photoshop, InDesign and/or other image editing and wireframing applications
• Working knowledge of interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing, and the creative process
• Excellent knowledge and passion for digital across mobile, social and ecommerce
• Awareness and interest in new platforms and technologies for digital channels (iOS, HTML5, Android, etc.) and related mediums
• Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment
• Fluency in German and English, French is beneficial
• Mobility and flexibility to travel
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Hao Quach.