Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for a Werum PAS - X Project Manager (m/f)
The Project Manager, under minimal supervision, will provide oversight and guidance to Werum PAS-X MES deployment project team while working closely with project stakeholders. The Project Manager is responsible for accomplishing the stated project objectives, building the release plan, managing scope, financials and timelines.
- End to End project management for Installation, MBR design & validation of Werum PAS-X MES Application
- Act as single point of contact for the project team in regards of MES application requests/issues. This includes managing all necessary change requests/deviations occurred at the site in regards of the MES application.
- Liaise regularly with client stakeholders for the MES deployment activities and any eventual critical issue related to the application and the overall project execution.
- Manage Team Onboarding, Project planning , Scope Definition and Resource Allocation
- Responsible for general project documentation (status and team meeting reports etc.)
- Escalation management and site communication
- Coordinate MES process training (Operator, MBR Designer, Site quality)
- Troubleshooting and manage post go-live activities and
- Coordinate handover (Business and IT)
- Will be responsible for deliverables like MES In-Project Training Plan and Tollgate Review across the project lifecycle phases
- Support pre-planning activities:
- Participate in joint pre-planning sessions
- Establish Governance and Communication Planning
- Detailed R&R for client site roles and deployment team
- Calendarization of local site resource requirements
- Prepare checklist for onboarding process
- Site Kick-off and Project team onboarding
- Setup project document repository
- Manage co-ordination with the site team on integration (interfaces, local adoptions, SAP, GISC etc.)
- Contribute to the project lesson learned and to the continuous improvement of the MES program/projects
- Understanding and expertise in Project Management and certification of PMP, PRINCE2 for software implementation /rollout projects
- Must understand all aspects of the pharmaceutical processes and systems scope, especially with batch manufacturing
- Understanding of automation from the shop floor to the ERP system, including the integration requirements between each level.
- Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Knowledgeable in FDA validation requirements preferred
- Knowledge on Industry Standards as ISA S95, S88
- Should have over all 8-10 years of experience in project management
- Minimum 4-5 years specifically on MES applications like Werum PAS-X MES for Pharma /Bio-pharma
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org