Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
For our client in the Zurich area, Alpina HR Services is looking for a SAP Analyst Senior Forensic Investigations (m/f)
The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources (especially SAP systems) to support reviews of accounting data, fraud investigations and disputes for our clients covering a range of industries. This is achieved by combining deep forensic investigation knowledge with advanced data analytics techniques such as investigative data linking, social network analysis, statistics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and predictive modelling.
You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the FDA group. Your responsibilities will include:
• Working on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volume of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management systems and financial platforms.
• Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
• Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
• Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Economics, or related fields
• Strong track record of working with SAP ERP (Financials, Logistics, Human Capital Management)
• Understanding of at least one scripting language such as Python, Java Script; or programming languages such as SQL, Java, C++, C#
• Experience in extracting, analyzing, and processing large volumes of accounting data
• Experience in data analysis and manipulation with any of the following software: SQL Server, SAS, and IBM SPSS
• Experience with data visualization techniques and software packages like Tableau, Spotfire, IBM i2 Analyst
• 3-5 years of practical experience in a similar type of work
• Solid knowledge of accounting principles and experience in analyzing financial data
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
German, English: Preferable
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Hao Quach.