Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
EMC - Documentum D2-Architect (m/f)
Alpina HR is looking for an EMC - Documentum D2-Architect (m/f)
• Ideal Experience 8+ Years in Documentum, Content Management
• Hands-on position that requires proficiency in architecture and development as well as some system administration responsibilities.
• Well equipped with broad technology background with in-depth hands-on experience in object oriented component technologies like J2EE and Content Management Technologies
• Oversee team design, coding, and testing activities, as well as actively participate in coding and debugging of more complex requirements
• Migration experience - Oracle BPM to Documentum D2
• Work with EMC on technical challenges
• Person should be in a position to Set business expectations on changing technology landscape; proactively communicate benefits and workaround expectations
• Good communication
• Customer facing experience is a must
Nice to have
In-depth knowledge in Documentum Administrator, WDK, Workflow Manager, Business Process Manager, Application Builder, Application Installer and Web Publisher.
Extensive working experience with Content Management, Repository Security, User Management, Alias Sets, Workflow, DFC, IDQL, IAPI, Documentum Methods, Jobs Management and Business Object Framework.
Experience in creation and management of users, groups and roles, ACL’s, Alias Sets, Workflows and Lifecycles using Documentum Administrator.
Education Level: Preferred: Bachelor , Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
If you are interested in this project, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org