Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR Services AG is looking for a Master Data Management (MDM) / Product Information Management (IBM PIM) Architect (m/f)
Summary of Job Purpose
In this role you deliver project implementation services in the Enterprise Data Management (EDM) space, for the Banking and financial services industry in the following domains : Business Systems Architecture, Project Management, SDLC, investment banking.
The solutions deployed may include:
· Implementation of Master Data Management Solutions (MDM)
· Harmonizing Master data across the application landscape
· Implementation of Data Governance organization and supporting IT tools
· Definition of architectures and roadmaps
· Streamlining of processes to develop solutions faster
The role of the Architect is onsite (Zurich), next to the Customer, is key to ensure that the design of the solution suits the business needs. The Architect will drive the offshore technical team to adequately put together the solution as desired by the customer – he/she will provide technical feedback, recommendations to the offshore team. He/she will own the delivery from a technical standpoint, in front of the Client.
The responsibilities to fulfill are:
· Design / own the PIM Architecture (based on best practices from IBM PIM)
· Participate to the analysis, development and test of the PIM solution
· Analyze and Understand incoming data from various feeds (internal and potentially external to the Client’s systems)
· Analyze, implement and test exception handling for IBM PIM end-2-end process
· Analyze, implement and test enrichment and data quality assurance rules
· Define appropriate test cases and test data
· Optimize run time behavior of IBM PIM solutions to get superior performance
· Support peer programming and peer reviews on IBM PIM solution
· Adhere to and support development process to promote solutions from development to automation to QA testing including versioning and deployment on a daily basis
· 4 years plus IBM PIM development / architecture experience in larger development teams
· IBM PIM certification
· 5 years plus ETL project experience, preferably in investment/asset management business areas
· In-depth knowledge of the MDM domain, with specific emphasis on PIm (Product Information Management)
· Experience in agile project methodology. Awareness in SDLC process.
· 5 years plus experience performing projects in large banks
· Fluent in English (German is a plus). Any additional European language is a plus
· Proactively able to define and execute tasks to reach challenging goals
· Team oriented and easy to approach
· He/she will be used to a global delivery model and way of executing projects
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org.