Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
VP Actuary (m/f)
For our client in Zurich, Alpina HR Services is looking for a VP Actuary (m/f).
Reporting to VP Head of Risk and Actuarial Services. You will evaluate, develop and implement actuarial techniques for short- and long tail pricing (Non-life) and risk management for the Head of Risk & Actuarial Systems based in Zurich.
This role includes implementing the actuarial algorithms in C# yourself. You will also interact with an analytical oriented user group for requirements gathering. In addition, you will interact and possibly direct IT professionals that support you in your analytical tool development.
Are you a hands-on professional with
- At least five to six years relevant business experience in an international (re) insurance company or in broking business?
- A natural science or mathematical background and experience in Monte-Carlo simulations and multivariate dependency modeling?
- Experience in managing complex projects successfully and with highly developed conceptual, analytical, and innovative problem-solving abilities?
- At least 2 years of experiencing in developing in a .NET language?
- Very good communication skills and you are fluent in English and another European language?
- Willingness to travel?
- Maybe experiencing in leading a small team, this would be a benefit.
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org.