Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Business Consultant SAP GTS (m/f)
For our client in the Genève area, Alpina HR Services is looking for a Business Consultant SAP GTS (m/f)
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Business Consultant SAP GTS, integrated into the Global SAP Competence Center for the Business area of Sales & Distribution. You will report to the Business Manager SD and will mainly provide the Global SAP CC with a high level of expertise (design & realisation, project management, support & maintenance) in the area of GTS within SAP standard & related solutions.
In this capacity, you will be in charge of the following missions:
- Design & realise global template processes by working on solution concepts and process design for defined business requirements.
- Redesign existing processes by customizing and establishing specifications of developments and by executing testing
- Design specific business requirements (when required and agreed upon)
- Be part of the global roll-out implementation by participating in all phases (local Business Blueprint, Realisation, Integration Test, Go Live Support)
- If required, be in charge of the implementation of the clients template in the area of GTS while doing parallel roll-outs
- Provide training and maintenance during implementation phase as well as to the regional competence centers
- Provide 3rd level support for the regional competence centers (core system enhancement,
- Work on documentation (customizing, template process documentation, development specification).
- You hold a University degree in Information System (focus on Supply Chain, Business Administration, Information Technologies is a plus) with at least 4 years of successful implementation experience in SAP GTS solution, with proven hands-on experience in SAP GTS, in particular in Customs Management and Preference Management and knowledge in SD, MM & LE and their integration with GTS.
- You also have knowledge of Swiss and US Customs procedures and Special Customs Procedures (Bonded warehouse) would be greatly appreciated.
- You have been exposed to international projects, you speak English fluently; French would be a plus. You are internationally mobile and willing to travel extensively.
- You also have strong technical back-ground (ability to debug & to write complex functional specifications)
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
Switzerland - Geneve Region
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com. Your contact person is Mr. Hao Quach.