Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina is looking for a Senior Enterprise Digital Solution Architect (m/f) specialized in Digital end-to-end solutioning for its Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) business unit.
Location: Zurich- Basel, Switzerland
Summary Job Description:
The Senior Solution Architect will act as an enterprise architect and be responsible for the shaping of the end-to-end solution for the client and provide independent governance of the delivery of the solution, while working closely with project stakeholders.
• Visionary: Maintains a long term vision when investigating new technologies or applying existing technologies to solve business problems; looks for emerging trends in both business and technology and communicates the applicability of the technological trends to what is happening within the relevant lines of business.
• Leads, shapes, structures and drives medium and large consulting assignments using waterfall or agile best practices and methodologies.
• Generates client interest in solutions other than the current, proactively positions the company for additional/added value work.
• Participates in proposals, creates content and/or solution. Ensures quality estimates, leveraging past experience, other forms of estimation, other teams, etc.
• Ensures the proposed solutions are aligned with the clients strategic business ambitions
• The Enterprise Solution Architect applies advanced analysis skills and experience in principles of front-end and back-end software design to define appropriate customer solutions. To be credible he or she must have current and deep experience with implementation of large digital programs including both front-end and back-end as well as other enterprise content management systems. The Solution Architect is expected to maintain effective product group relationships.
• Has understanding of competitive technology which enables the Solution Architect to properly assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on various platforms. Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments.
• Very good peer and client relationship managing skills. Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex federated business and IT environment.
• Excellent influencing and facilitation skills, in particular problem solving/troubleshooting activities.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure in a resilient and flexible manner
• Is capable of becoming recognised as an expert and can develop this profile within the client organisation
• Has a demonstrable affinity and experience with Digital domain projects and the corresponding business areas. Specialization in either the online Digital domain (market to order – order to cash) building on Mobile, Web and Portal technologies, or the backoffice Digital domain (primary product and service delivery and aftercare) building on Collaboration and Content management technologies.
• Architecture Professional with strong emphasis on Digital Enterprise Content Management, Portals, m-commerce/e-commerce, Applications, Data and / or Technology Architectures and understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
• Excellent understanding of Design Patterns, XP, .NET, Java/J2EE or similar industry standards best practices.
• Sitecore: Sitecore CMS 7 and module extensions; ASP.NET and Web Forms
• Java: Servlets, JSF, Spring, JUnit, Hibernate, Log4j or other logging framework
• SQL Development: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL
• Fluent German and English language skills are a pre-requisite.
• French, Italian or other European languages are an advantage.
• Flexible to travel within Switzerland.
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant designer/architect experience.
• Full software development lifecycle experience
• Lead Architect on multimillion euro programmes
• Experience of some of Integration, ERP, supply chain, eCommerce applications
• Previous consulting experience
• Experience in working in complex multi-national organisation
• Proven Business and IT experience
• Senior Level Architect on large size programmes of work across a diverse range of Industry domains including bespoke solutions and large scale design and implementation of COTS packages
• Proven experience on Architecture lifecycle management, frameworks including modelling at various levels of granularity
• TOGAF and SOA Certification are strongly preferred
• B.Sc., M.Sc or similar academic degree
• AIIM ECM certificate is beneficial
• Any other relevant product/platform certificates
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com