Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Legal & Compliance Officer (m/f)
For our client in the Zurich area, Alpina HR Services is looking for a Legal & Compliance Officer 100% (Asset Management) (m/f)
- Liaising with Management Committee, Asset Management and Risk & Compliance Committee
- Liaising with internal and external audit
- Negotiating ISDAs and other Derivatives-related contracts for Funds and mandate clients
- Negotiating AM-related agreements
- Coordination and monitoring of any legal/other binding duties with third parties e.g. Operating Memorandum, partnership agreements, etc.
- Coordination and monitoring of legal and regulatory requirements regarding distribution of funds products and services authorized for distribution in Switzerland
- Coordination of adaptations, updating and implementation of the various Group policies, including control functions
- Coordination of business development and product management's needs in relation to compliance
- Maintaining and updating compliance manual
- Assist Teams with potential compliance requests
- Exposure to anti money laundering procedures and duties
- Other general compliance related tasks
- Master of law or equivalent (Swiss attorney or international LLM a plus)
- At least 3 years of experience as Legal/ Compliance Officer in the Financial Services/AM Industry in an institutional context
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Derivatives contracts / ISDAs etc.
- Language skills: excellent English skills, fluent German is a must
- Team player, results and solution oriented, self-directed and precise worker
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com.