Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR Services is looking for a Senior E-Discovery - Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services (m/f)
The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & Discovery Services department of our client is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the eDiscovery team. Our clients Forensic Technology & Discovery Services (“FTDS”) data centre provides state of the art forensic technology infrastructure and tools necessary to uncover the most complex frauds close to the occurrence.
• You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the eDiscovery team, through the use and development of technology enhancing workflows and applications.
• Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and adversarial situations.
• Working in our specialist forensic technology data analytics labs and onsite to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics.
• You will learn to preserve, collect, process and make available for legal review both structured and unstructured data.
• Assist review teams, through simple and complex review workflows, how to interpret the data available to them for review to get the best from it.
• Degree qualified in Computer Science, Natural Sciences or Mathematics related degree
• Experience with databases, particularly SQL programming and web programming, specifically ASP.NET or PHP
• Experience in programming e.g. industry experience or a significant implementation project at university
• Awareness of distributed computing techniques such as MapReduce and Hadoop
• Excellent command in English and preferable German, French or Italian
• You are a flexible, open-minded team player and prepared to commit fully to your tasks
We offer you to join our highly motivated team of advisory professionals. You will be working and learning in a highly dynamic and cross-functional team - being able to boost your learning curve through the combination of intensive team work, challenging client projects and being part of the network of one of the leading consulting firms. If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contact person is Mr. Hao Quach.