Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for an EMC - Documentum D2-Project Manager (m/f)
• Ideal Experience: 8+ Years in Digital, Content Management, Documentum (nice to have) area
• Provide planning and program management
• Manages Initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and reporting of a project/release in terms of cost, timelines, issues, and risks
• Creates and maintains a detailed project plan for the assigned release, tracking progress against the plan and reporting accomplishments, risks and delays to the Core Team
• Assigning and controlling the project/release activities to members of the multicultural, global, remote, and virtual program organization.
• Acts as the first escalation point within Project/Release Team and is responsible for escalation to the Core Team
• Knows generally about other program/project roles and is therefore capable to point or direct others to the right resources
• Previous experience managing global project teams
• Familiar with Agile/SCRUM methodology, GxP (nice to have)
• Experienced in the use of MS Project and MS SharePoint
Education Level: Preferred: Bachelor , Other Education: Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
• PMP and/or PMI-ACP certification (nice to have)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your contact details and your CV to
We are looking forward to your response!