Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for a Senior Manager/ Director (m/f)– Consulting- Banking and Financial Services
Our client is currently looking for a Senior German speaking consulting professional with strong wealth management, private banking and asset management experience and strong Process Excellence background.
If you have an excellent track record in your studies or your professional career, have eventually worked already in other consultancies (big four and beyond) and you like to join a truly international team than you should apply to email@example.com
• Be part of a team of professionals and take lead in private banking, wealth management and asset management segment
• Be part of the Suisse BFS consulting leadership team
• Lead, coach, mentor and develop the team; help to grow the next generation of practice management
• Understand and be an advocate in principles off change management and operational excellence as one key element in organizational change with a primary domain in banking & wealth management
• Be a thought leader in CH and beyond for process excellence, 6Sigma, lean management paired with at least one additional area of expertise in the wealth management industry (focus is private banking, wealth management, asset management)
• Experience in digital banking are a plus
• Deliver leading initiatives with clients to get to a next evolution stage of operations and provide in-depth advise and guidance
• Manage transformational initiatives with a needed strong blend of process excellence, operations management, in the banking domain
• Manage one or more consulting projects and development of complex solutions. Identify new business opportunities and manage day-to-day problem solving, leadership, client management, communication and orchestration of consulting assignment
• Author articles/whitepapers that demonstrate thought leadership
• Develop, coordinate and manage project plan
• End to end responsibility of consulting engagements within specific sub-vertical – work on pre-sales, project management and delivery of domain consulting projects
• Oversee successful execution of two or more parallel projects
• Implement industry best practices within the domain
• Act as internal domain consultant to project teams
• Identify the appropriate approach, tools and methodologies to perform analysis and draw conclusions
• Validate and ensure the recommendations are high impact and reflect deep client insight
• Prioritize the recommendations based on ease of implementation and impact
• Lead knowledge asset development from a domain/technology/service perspective.
• Act as a mentor and coach
• Support lateral recruitment - initial screening/interviews to expand the practice and your team
• Conduct training sessions on consulting, functional area, key trend etc.
• Manage performance and development, guide and coach a group of Managers, Consultants - set performance goals and create learning and development plans
• Education: MBA
• Language skills: Fluent in German and English; other relevant languages (French) an advantage
• Minimum Work Experience Required: 14+ years with BFS domain relevance; Minimum of 5+ years of line and/or leadership experience in process excellence
• Lean Sigma Master Black Belt (or certified Black Belt who is ready for an MBB role) and working knowledge of "Lean 5 lenses" are an advantage.
• Experience and passion for Process / Continuous Improvement and the necessary gravitas to be credible with senior management (globally, regionally and functionally) and with process redesign, including conducting workshops and interviews
• Having worked in an international consulting environment extensively
• Having taken part in substantial roles in transformational initiatives within banks (line function or consultant)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to travel at least 25% on per need basis; focus of the role is our Swiss practice area
What is in for you?
You have here the opportunity to build the next step in your carreer in a unique way. To focus your deep experience in an open and entepreneurial spirit, allowing influencing the company way and build the future.
You will work with a vibrant mix of people, nationalities and languages in a very social scene.
You will come to a place to work where the contribution of every individual is valued and rewarded and new friendships are created.
The salary package and all goodies around are fantastic and you will love to work for and with our client.
Are you interested ?
In order to discuss the opportunity further, we would like to get in touch and introduce to you this unique opportunity to you.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
of course our application will be treated confidentially