Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for a Project Manager (m/f) Derivatives (Operations). You will join the existing pool to work on a variety of projects and face off to multiple project/program stakeholders across the operations group.
- Coordinate business analysis and implementation activities in the area of onboarding / client eligibility within the operations group across the business divisions
- Detail planning of activities for implementation of onboarding solution within the business divisions
- Managing business analyst activities (definition, business analysis, implementation, testing)
- RAIDs management, resourcing, planning
- Extensive project management experience including planning, RAIDs management, etc.
- Product knowledge derivative products (e.g. swaps, equity linked derivatives)
- Knowledge on OTC/ETD derivatives processing (trade confirmation, settlement)
- Structured way of problem solving and solution definition
- Understanding of tools required for process analysis/ definition
Qualification & Certificates
Diploma (Bachelor/Master) or higher certification in Business Information Technology, Economics or similar
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com