Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior Salesforce Consultant (m/f)
For our client in the Zurich area, Alpina HR Services is looking for two (Senior) Salesforce Consultants (m/f).
You will support the clients, through various project assignments, in optimizing commercial operations across Marketing, Sales and Service, enabled by the Salesforce.com platform.
Essential responsibilities of a CRM Consultant in a transformation project lifecycle include:
• Preparation and facilitation of business and process design workshops
• Translation of business processes and requirements into technical solutions
• Configuration/Customization on the Salesforce.com platform
• Coordination and execution of Testing activities
• Preparation and delivery of Trainings
• Coordination and execution of Support activities
The selected professionals will also actively contribute to the expansion of our clients Salesforce.com Competence Center (e.g. professional development, proposal development, knowledge sharing…).
To qualify for the role you should have experience in the following:
• Strong understanding of commercial operations and processes
• Relevant experience in implementing CRM solutions (full life cycle project)
• Salesforce.com certifications like Admin / Sales / Service cloud
• Familiar with Agile methodology
Additionally you will need to have:
• Degree in Business Administration or Economic Computer Science
• Intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills
• Team player mindset with strong communication skills
• Willingness to work in an international environment and to travel if needed
• Be fluent in English and German (oral and written; any other language skills are an advantage)
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com.