Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Alpina HR is looking for a CIS TS IT Infrastructure Project Manager [DACH] (m/f)
The CIS TS Infrastructure Project manager is responsible for ensuring that customer deployment and optimization needs are satisfied through establishing criteria for success and overall project plan. The position includes management of project budget, resource requirements and delivery schedule. The CIS TS Project Manager manages internal efforts and those of third party/partners. Maintains and tracks scheduled events and project/program milestones. The Project Manager is directly accountable for the successful implementation of customer IT Infrastructure project(s) and is measured against the following success factors: Quality, Schedule, Budget and Customer’s Satisfaction.
Position Responsibilities and Requirements:
• Leads the successful delivery of complex customer IT Infrastructure projects from planning, design to implementation.
• Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of project risks and issues.
• Manages small to medium or a portion of larger, more complex customer IT Infrastructure projects.
• Provides leadership and management of the project team.
• Ensures project objectives and performance metrics are achieved.
• Ensures that project deliverables meet the required quality standards and are accepted by the customer.
• Responsible for the creation and updating of the project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
• Responsible for regular customer and internal project status and project financial reporting.
• Responsible for organizing and leading project team and project governance team meetings.
• Accountable for the Project Budget.
• Participates in the preparation of proposals and agreements.
• Oversees project staff including project engineers, both on- and off-shore team, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
• Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
• Capturing key Lessons learnt and Best Practices which can be used to improve AS Service delivery performance
• Working closely with customer teams and customer account teams across the Nordics.
• Continuously focuses on project delivery excellence and high level of customer satisfaction.
• Build tight working relationship with CIS offshore delivery teams.
• Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
• The candidate will be part of theIT Infrastructure Consulting team in the Nordics, providing Project Management expertise within the team.
• Candidate will report to CIS TS lead for DACH and be part of the European Program Management Expertise team.
• Project Management experience in the deployment of IT Infrastructure technologies.
• Completed formal Project Management training and certification.
• Conceptual knowledge of main IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud and applications).
• Good understanding of project scoping and risk assessment techniques.
• Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
• An understanding of the legal issues with contracts.
• Typically requires 5+ years project management experience with IT Infrastructure projects.
• Experience in platform and data center migrations and consolidations.
• Project plan and schedule creation.
• Ability to balance multiple tasks.
• Ability to work independently.
Consulting skills required
• Passionate, persuasive, articulate Infrastructure project management professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility in how to start and manage complex IT Infrastructure projects.
• Strong written, verbal and chalk board skills.
• Experience in working in Prince2 or PMI methodology managed projects.
• Experience in enterprise applications, solutions and data center infrastructures.
• Strong customer-interaction skills.
• Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with key customer personnel, as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
• PMI, Prince 2 of similar Project Management certification
• ITIL certification is a pre.
• 10 or more years of IT experience.
• Minimum of 5 year experience as an IT Infrastructure Project Manager.
• Exposure and working level knowledge of working with and interfacing to global delivery teams
• Fluent in English and German
• Preferred location Frankfurt, Germany.
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your cv as a Word file including a phone number to email@example.com