Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Automation Solution Architect (m/f)
Alpina is looking for a Automation Solution Architect (m/f)
Our team is part of Robotics/Automation team within our Banking client and working closely with business and IT in evaluating the current processes, identifying the opportunities of automation, work closely with IT in identifying the requirements and then perform testing with coordination of business.
Expect responsibility of the automation implementation for the identified business process.
• Proven technical experience in an IT programming development environment, ideally in RPA ( Robotic Process Automation ) tools or test automation tools(UI Path/ AA/ Blue Prism/QTP/OpenSpan/WinAuto etc).
• 9 YEARS plus experience
• Hands on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms .NET / VB / VC++ / C++/J2EE. Experience in Microsoft stack is highly preferred.
• WinAPI programming is highly desired.
• Ability to research for technical solutions and guide the developers during the project implementation.
• Experience in managing new development projects (from the technology/architecture point of view) is highly preferred.
• Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams.
• Ability to develop solution (along with alternatives) to automate the business process using RPA platforms, and other available products/utilities (both internal and external).
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, & MS Word
• Hands on experience in VB Script and Java Script.
• Strong in requirement gathering and analysis (ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind)
• Strong in design principles and modular programming techniques
• Hands on in converting the business requirements into solution design - building end to end automation process solutions
• Training/certifications on test automation tools such as HP QTP is highly desired
• Preferred to have any of the .net/Java developer certifications.
• Prefer PMP or CSM certification.
• Prefer to have exposure to managing the projects using Agile methodology
If you are interested in this perm role, please send us your CV as a Word file and a phone number where we can reach you at email@example.com