Humentum AG is the expert in IT, engineering and finance recruitment. With our long term experiences we have built a huge network of renowned companies and high potential candidates in Switzerland. This is reflected in the high customer satisfaction. In addition to the recruitment we offer specific candidate coaching and client consulting. For more details please check:www.humentum.ch.
For a renowned company in the Zürich area we are urgently seeking:
BI / ETL Specialist (f/m)
Job ID 60115
These are your Tasks in this role:
- In a team of BI- / DWH-specialists you are responsible for the design of BI, the structure and development of the data warehouse.
- You lead and accompany complex BI / DWH projects during the entire cycle (analysis, design, development migration and implementation) at the company and at the customer's site.
- You use every day your ETL skills in order to resolve complex and challenging issues regarding DWH.
- You create and you setup state of the art data visualization solutions.
The following skills are required:
- Technical training (Fachhochschule, University, ETH) and several years of experience in complex BI DWH architecture environments.
- Very good and broad development process knowledge with BI / DWH products from Oracle, Teradata, SSIS; SSRS, PowerBI, IBM, SAP etc.
- You have practical knowledge of databases with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- You have experience and open approach to customers.
- You have the ability to bring technically complex initial situations in simple words.
- You are looking for a challenging position with responsibility.
- The client requires very good knowledge of German in speaking and writing.
market standardsWork place:
Are you interested in this challenging job offer? We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV, diplomas, reference letters and a short summary disclosing why you would be the perfect match for this position. Please send your dossierbye-mailto: email@example.com.
Your contact person is:Maricruz Davatz
Please mention theJob-ID60115
Your application will be handled absolutely confidential. We will not forward any details without your consent.
We are going to contact you ASAP and we are looking forward to a close collaboration.
Tel.: +41 43 421 95 00