Adecco Life Sciences is looking for his client a
Work with the Manufacturing, Quality Control and Development departments as Quality Assurance representative to support the following:
- Review of master batch record and associated documents.
- Closure of deviations, change controls and laboratory investigations related to batch production.
- Review and approve manufacturing batch records and certificate of analysis from QC.
- QA representative in NBE production projects, tech transfer, change control and deviations.
- Ensure the review and approval of product master batch record.
- Review and approve product specifications and standard operating procedures.
- Support the evaluation of NBE product manufacturing related deviations, CAPA, change controls, laboratory investigation and internal audit findings.
- Provide support for inspection by authorities, internal and external audits.
- Contribute in the optimization of quality processes based on GMP.
- Perform other relevant duties as required.
- BSc, MSc or equivalent biochemical engineering, biochemistry, biology, pharmacy or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in an industrial setting under GMP manufacturing conditions.
- Relevant experience in biotechnology.
- QA experience and knowledge of current EMEA, FDA, USP, EP and ICH guidelines.
- Fluent English both written and verbal; proficiency in French is highly desirable.
Etes-vous intéressé(e)? Merci de postuler directement en ligne.
Nous répondons volontiers à vos questions sur ce poste au Tél. +41 58 233 4020. Merci de préciser la référence 151/HAID/1121-9.