Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Supplier Quality engineer
Adecco Life Sciences is looking for his client a
• The Supplier Quality Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all steps are taken to provide the highest quality products.
• The SQE will support the overall Supplier Quality Management. This position must drive incoming quality by evaluating new and existing suppliers, and resolving supplier issues to closure in a timely manner.
• The SQE will provide supplier qualifications, material qualification, material issue resolution, driving supplier corrective actions, and maintain the approved manufacturer list.
• The SQE will perform Audits Suppliers per compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements.
• The SQE participates in new product development and process improvement teams and formulates quality assurance policies and procedures dealing with Suppliers.
• Manages and monitors implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions related to NCR findings.
• Assists suppliers in developing strategies for corrective action and preventive action.
• Identifies risks to products and processes that trace to deficient quality systems, uncontrolled critical parameters, changing regulatory requirements, and changing technical requirements.
• Collects and analyzes quality metrics from various quality systems and develops reports as needed for SRB review. Provides recommendations based on trends.
• Collaborates with Sourcing to track ongoing supplier quality performance and work with suppliers on quality issues.
• Approve supplier selection through robust qualification processes.
• Approve First Article Inspection (desktop or at supplier facility)
• Develop positive relationships and work closely with Global Supplier Management to manage and implement supplier changes, New Product Introductions.
• Lead and assist project teams within the organization on supplier quality related issues.
• Member of Material Review Board
• Member of Supplier Review Board
• Experience in manufacturing industry (preferably medical devices or pharma) and in a quality organization.
• Broad knowledge of regulatory requirements (FDA / ISO / GMP ...).
• Good problem-solving ability and analytical skills, strong sense of initiative, follow-through and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal skills /intercultural impact
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is 151/HAID/1380-37.