Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Complaint handling engineer
Adecco Life Sciences is looking for his client a
• Independently responsible for the coordination of product complaints. Fosters positive relationships with supporting functional areas to resolve product and process issues and drive continuous improvement.
• Provides product and process technical coaching to salaried and hourly staff.
• Must be committed to corporate goals of customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
• Enter complaints into dedicated database.
• Determine whether emergency actions are required.
• Perform follow up as required to obtain necessary information for complaint evaluation and investigation.
• Works with the subsidiaries, sales force and health care professionals to verify, clarify and complete complaint information.
• Perform statistical analysis of complaint rates for specific products in order to determine whether corrective actions are needed.
• Evaluate reportability of complaints for national and international authorities.
• Determine needed investigations and coordinate complaint tasks as required.
• Support points of investigation in evaluating and investigating complaints.
• Support points of investigation in assessing the risk related to the complaint.
• Handling of decontaminated products for investigation.
• Authors explant examination reports and other written documentation for internal and external customers as required.
• Ensuring compliance with appropriate time limits (recalls, costumer complaints, corrective actions,etc.)
• Provide directions to internal and external personnel on issues related to complaints.
• Ensuring that complaint documentation is complete, comprehensible and conforms with the regulation requirements.
• Assists in preparation and dissemination of training and presentation material for management reviews, trainings, and annual complaint reviews.
• Continuously helps to improve existing processes, forms, tools and databases.
• Coordinate & perform complaint history analysis.
• Archiving of returned products.
• Bachelor's degree in technical field or physical sciences. A minimum of 3 years related
• Good Knowledge with Good Manufacturing Practices and QSR/ISO 13485 regulations.
• Hands-on experience with all aspects of modern quality assurance techniques such as, corrective/preventative action plans, root cause investigations.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent time management skills and organization skills
• Knowledge with computer usage and application such as (Microsoft Access, Powerpoint, Excel)
• Innovative with the ability to make sound suggestions for improvement.
• Possess effective presentation and writing skills.
• Fluent in English and French.
Are you interested in this job? Please apply directly online.
For any questions, please call us at +41 58 233 4020. Please mention reference 151/HAID/1380-36 in your call.