Internship (f/m) Consulting - Talent & Organization
Start Date: November 2016
Duration: 6 months
There will never be a typical day at Accenture but that's why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Are you interested in HR topics? Do you want to gain experience in a groundbreaking consulting project? Then join our Talent & Organization team. The project is about the design of a Talent Management process as well as the set-up of a HR Cloud system.
- You will provide assistance through workshop preparation and participation.
- As our intern you will prepare PowerPoint slides and technical and functional documents.
- You will perform analyses of the clients HR Department processes.
- By supporting the Project Manager in all administrative tasks and in preparation of internal meetings and sessions, you will gain fascinating insights in our work.
- You will be involved in technical topics, e.g. testing, tool functionalities etc.
Enrolled student in Switzerland
At least three completed semesters in Business Administration, Economics or similar
- First practical experience
- Strong interest in both Management and Technology Consulting as well as in Talent & Organization topics (e.g. Learning, Change Management, HR related topics and systems)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Curious, open-minded and problem solving individual
- Team player