Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Project Manager (m/w) Consumer Goods Digital workplace and intranet
Your career at Accenture will be brilliant. Just like the people, projects and prospects that you’ll encounter at the leading provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. You'll work with people who share a team spirit, along with their insights and experience. You'll be involved in projects with companies from all industries - helping them move into the future. And you will have the chance to achieve your own goals in an international environment.
Join Accenture Technology Consulting to be part of a team of experts who share a common passion: to raise companies to a new level of innovation and performance. You will reach that goal working at the heart of industry while developing your own business, digital and technological expertise.
We have the same passion in the field of Products, where we focus on the challenges of clients in the automotive, consumer goods, life science, plant engineering, retail, travel and transport sectors.
Digital workplace / intranet and collaboration professionals: provide a point of view on collaboration processes inside products (and other) industry, support collaboration automation decision making processes and support continuous move to digital workplace within big organizations, work with new and existing clients to develop opportunities for Accenture and makes strategic service offering decisions to position the digital practice well in the market.
• Lead and support client's team in Digital workplace strategy / blueprint development
• Support client's senior management level in decision making process for communication / collaboration processes automation
• Provide Subject Matter Expert support and project management for ongoing intranet activities initiatives in communication / collaboration areas
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
• Support clients in UX and design thinking activities
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility
• Must have 5-7 years of consulting experience within the CPG / Resources / Telecom industry
• Proven ability to setup and perform project management in IT Strategy / Intranet / Collaboration automation
• Must have business and process analysis experience
• Must have system integration program experience
• Master degree is required
• Must have the ability to travel up to 75%
• Experience with collaboration solutions (Microsoft (on premise and cloud), Yammer, Jive) preferred
• Infrastructure experience (Technical architecture blueprints, understanding of administration / configuration planning and execution for Microsoft solutions)
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• English, Russian, Ukrainian languages working proficiency
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership and management skills
Drawing satisfaction from your own performance is daily routine when you work at Accenture. As are the many days that you will grow personally and professionally through the constantly new challenges and technologies. Through in-depth training and individual advancement, and through exchanging knowledge and experience with colleagues around the globe. We extend a warm welcome to you because we know that you will enrich us. With your abilities. With your questions. And with your application!