SAP SuccessFactors Senior Consultant (m/f)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
We are looking for an experienced SAP SuccessFactors professional to guide one of our most prestigious clients in the Geneva area towards the next level of professional human resources management. Are you ready for this specific mission? Than join us now in a highly responsible role, where you’ll define and lead the gathering of business requirements and perform fit gap analysis between client requirements and standard SuccessFactors functionality.
- You’ll design, implement and deploy SAP human resources solutions for personnel administration, compensation, career development, performance management, payroll, recruiting and workforce deployment.
- This will also include data conversion and test execution.
- With a deep understanding of business requirements, you’ll translate them into system configuration objects and create designs for SuccessFactors solutions.
- Performing system configuration in accordance with Solution Design & Configuration Workbook/Business Blueprint will also be part of your role.
- You’ll update employee data models.
- Striving for excellent results, you’ll integrate third-party portal solutions using SuccessFactors.
- Master’s Degree or similar level of qualification
- Several years of hand- on SuccessFactors experience and strong business background
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communicator (written and oral) with interpersonal strengths
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Fluent in English, further language skills in German is required