Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT Business Analyst Tresury/Regulatory Reporting
Tel:+41 44 296 8844
For our client, a global banking company located in Zurich, Harvey Nash is looking for an IT Business Analyst in the area of Treasury and Regulatory Reporting for a 12-month contract.
Treasury IT provides technology services to its internal business partners globally. We are looking for a business analyst for one of our agile teams in the area of DWH and Basel 3 regulatory reporting.
- Identify and analyze business requirements (data sources, interfaces, business logic and quality) and work directly with user/business, project manager, IT developers and other business customer to understand business requirements, objectives and specifications in the Treasury or Regulatory reporting area for derivatives
- Active involvement in solution finding within the project (close collaboration with business and IT and other customers/stake holders)
- Support development team on design, logic, architecture and testing - including interfaces from source to target applications according to architectural standards
- Document business requirements and specifications as per firm standards
- Key contact for business and IT on data and process related questions/issues within regulatory reporting and Treasury applications, processes and strategies
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1.Multiple years of experience as IT Business Analyst
2.Experience in Treasury or Regulatory Reporting (data & process knowledge)
3.must have experience working in a distributed offshore environment with development teams in both Poland & India
4.Experience in derivatives products or other banking products such as structured notes, loan commitments especially from a regulatory reporting perspective
5.Data analysis skills (SQL would be ideal)
6.Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English - German would be a plus)
7.Ability to analyze complex problems and identify potential solutions
8.Experience in documenting requirements, specifications, Use cases etc.
9.University or Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships (customer / business / IT)
- Flexible, proactive and self-motivated capable of reacting quickly and comfortably to planned changes within the team requiring alteration of project.
- Delivery focussed
- Strong team player and ability to work in international and heterogeneous team
- Technical know-how of DWH environment (advantage)
Should you be interested, please send me your CV: Zuzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me: +41 (0)44 296 88 38
Tel:+41 44 296 8844