Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Senior IT Project Manager CRM
Tel:+41 44 296 8844
For our client, a global banking company located in Zurich, Harvey Nash is looking for a Senior IT Project Manager with strong CRM experience for a 6-month contract.
We seek a senior IT project manager to enhance the lead for the application in the area of Client Relationship Management (CRM).
This program aims to develop one innovative, scalable operating platform worldwide which enables to respond quickly and with maximum cost efficiency to the demands of a globalized and digitalized world. Core of this platform is the successful implemented CRM requirements. These comprise amongst others data model enhancements, client on boarding and legal context awareness requirements and the preparation of the data migration onto the new platform.
Your responsibilities, amongst others:
- Managing IT project with multiple streams end-to-end, which includes project planning, execution, time, quality, cost and early identification of potential issues;
- Collaborate and align with the sub-stream managers and requirement providers;
- Ensuring requirements are effectively analysed, assigned and efficiently delivered;
- Identify and manage IT and Business stakeholders, evaluate their interests and establish communication channels and collaboration;
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the project status;
- Functional management of the project team in a matrix organization, ensuring efficient use of resources;
- Ensuring compliance with principles and standards;
- Act as Subject Matter Expert for the assigned application and projects;
- Embed Risk Awareness by designing and operating an effective control environment, proactively identifying and raising control deficiencies and driving diligent and sustainable risk remediation.
You will be working in Zurich in a team dedicated to Channels, CRM & Distribution within Group Technology, Application Delivery.
Your experience & skills:
- Minimum 10 years of experience as IT Project Manager for large scale and complex software development projects with end-to-end project scope;
- Knowledge in financial service institutions, as well as experience with Client Relationship Management (e.g. Client Static Data, Data Models, etc.);
- profound IT knowledge with expertise in application development;
- hands-on experience in multiple project roles;
- strong communication skills;
- experienced in RUP/SDLC methodology;
- strong in stakeholder management;
- a team-player with leader capabilities;
- able to work under pressure;
- fluent in English; German would be nice to have;
- ideally PMI / PMP certified (or equivalent).
Should you be interested, please send me your CV: Zuzanna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me: +41 (0)44 296 88 38
Tel:+41 44 296 8844