Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Developer/IT Project Manager hybrid role
Tel:+41 44 296 8844
For our client, a global banking company located in Zurich, Harvey Nash is looking for a Project Manager for a 12-month contract.
The role of the Project Manager is to drive and support delivery of Software Implementation projects that are aligned with the overall business objectives and corporate strategy, working across Asset Management department. Ideally, the candidate is coming from a development role as he will need to be hands-on this, too. In more detail you will need to:
* Manage projects from initiation phase to final product launch
* Collaborate with all needed stakeholders within the Bank or external vendors
* Ensure that project is delivered according to requirements, approved timeline and budget.
* Comply with organization’s policies and best practices in software development and project management.
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
The team is diverse in size as most of the resources are shared with other .Net /SQL projects.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
The challenges of the candidate is flexibility in tasks and responsibilities.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
* Strong technical background and more than 3 years experience in .Net development and deployment in IT environment
* Strong Background in Project Management/ team lead minimum of 3 years’ experience
* Proven record of implementing projects in Banking sector
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
* Proactive, self-driven and motivated with the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
* Excellent organizational skills
* Ability to work under pressure, handling complex situations and tight deadlines
* Fluency in English is mandatory
Candidate Value Proposition:
The candidate will have the opportunity to learn other business areas (like Performance Reporting, Marketing & Distribution). Further, the candidate will work in a diverse culture, gaining experience and facing challenges with remote teams in India.
For more information please contact:
+41 (0)44 296 88 57
Tel:+41 44 296 8844