Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
IT - Developer (Database) 3
Tel:+41 44 296 8844
For our client, a global banking company located in Zurich, Harvey Nash is looking for IT - Developer for a 12-months contract.
Overview of business area or project:
MyReports can manage, schedule, run and finally present reports of any kind. Built in is a security concept so that also CoE locations can work with Swiss Secrecy Data. In addition MyReports is used for data processing for various topics. Customers can generate their own reports on topics like Incident / Change / Problem management. But many other topics are offered as well
* Consultant / Data Warehouse developer
* Create scripts on database level (T-SQL), C# (application servers), mainly to support the platform MyReports around scheduling, automation etc.
* Support in data processing for various topics
* Plan and build a full security concept in order to cope with legal restrictions, mainly from the ServiceNOW side but as well for other topics like HR-Reporting, EWFM etc.
Overview of the department / team:
Data Management and Reporting team consists of 22 people, working from 2 locations (2 in Zurich, 20 in Poland). Their main responsibilities involve development and maintenance of Business Intelligence and Reporting platforms. The skillset includes not only database programming and report development, but also implementation of the front end tools and enhance the platforms.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
* Workload: 40% Development, 40%Consultance, 20% Maintenance
* Working in a very broad environment with lots of opportunities to evolve.
* Many possible programming languages in a professional environment. Interaction with many teams and customers.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. Expert in the following technologies: T-SQL, C#
2. Very good communication skills, that will allow interaction with customers and other IT teams
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
1. general database knowledge,
3. Classic ASP,
For more information please contact:
+41 (0)44 296 88 57
Tel:+41 44 296 8844