Business Development Manager Financial Services Division - Zurich f/m
- Identify new target accounts and opportunities; define and carry out lead generation activities.
- Implement strategies to grow the assigned market segment.
- Initiate and lead business development processes.
- Establish executive-level relationships within identified and assigned prospects to drive sales opportunities and promote Altran’s value proposition.
- Understand Altran’s capabilities and solutions and translate those into a compelling offering based on clear value propositions and tangible unique selling propositions for our clients.
- Develop in-depth market intelligence, and analyze and assess customer information as well as the market and competitors.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc activity, market, and sales funnel reports as required.
- Update customer contacts, activity, and opportunity status data into the corporate CRM system.
- Ensure that deliverables are compliant with client's expectations and business/profitability objectives.
- Master degree in Business Administration (HSG, Uni or equivalent) or Master degree in Computer Sciences.
- 3 to 10 years of experience in business development with the major Swiss or German players in the IT or Financial Services sectors.
- Proven track records in selling added value projects for the major players.
- Experience in Nearshore/Offshore service offering.
- Proven track record of closing new business in a “hunting” or field-sales business development.
- High level knowledge of pricing practices, selling and negotiating skills
- Languages: German and English