Staffing & Talent Aquisition Manager Switzerland
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition and Staffing activities in Switzerland, including MSP Business
- Work closely with international located sourcing teams to ensure sourcing efforts and recruiting priorities are synchronized in order to achieve hiring targets in accordance with business requirements
- Own & drive Talent Management System through weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting that is both quantitative and qualitative
- Work in an advisory capacity assisting recruiters deliver all hiring requirement
- Drive the use of recruitment tools
- Working with the Team Managers and Sales Managers across to collect staffing requirements, prioritize & drive execution
- Create and Drive sourcing strategies for optimizing time to hire.
- Drive sourcing capability and proactive sourcing efforts to identify best talent for ALTRAN Switzerland.
- 4 years’ experience with Talent acquisition and Staffing in fast moving staffing environment: Pharma, Med Tech, CAD Design, SW Development
- 4 years’ experience with recruiting agency, contracting business, dealing with freelancers
- 2 years’ experience with MSP (Ariba, Fieldglass)
- 2 years’ experience managing international sourcing team
- Fluent English, German a plus
- Service oriented, excellent communication and presentation skills