Customer Account Manager - Industrial Goods
- Leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team
- Develop and manage effective relationships with customers in Switzerland and the international network of the Group
- Manage all aspects of customer order management
- Identify and communicate critical requirements for end customers & partners
- Support general operational issues at the customer
- Engaging global and local business, work closely with the Account managers and technical teams to identify and win innovation projects and drive implementation
- Identify, develop, and execute on incremental sales opportunities
- Up to 5-10% travel to customer sites.
Support general operational and commercial issues at the customer
Leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German required, French and English are an asset
- Lead the team as example, setting strategies and objectives
- 5-7 years related work experience preferred
- Ability to work independently on projects and assigned tasks and participation on cross-functional team as required
- Prior work experience in an industrial goods manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational skills and focus on process and standard work.
Our client is a Swiss manufacturer of electro mechanics components, a recognized Group on an international level.
A challenging job in which you be able on one hand to deploy and turn to account your skills and experience and on the other hand you will get a broad and deep insights of the processes of an industrial group.