Account Team Leader - Rental / After Sales
- Leading and motivating your own energetic and results-oriented team (currently 4 people)
- Develop and manage effective relationships with customers in Switzerland and the international network of the Group.
- Manage all aspects of customer order management.
- Identify and communicate critical requirements for end customers & partners.
- Support general operational issues at the customer.
- Engaging global and local business, work closely with the Account managers and technical teams to identify and win innovation projects and drive implementation.
- Identify, develop, and execute on incremental sales opportunities.
- Up to 5-10% travel to customer sites.
Lead a team and manage all aspects of customer order management
Experience in the heavy industries, rental services or after sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German required, French and English are an asset.
- Lead the team as example, setting strategies and objectives.
- 7-10 years related work experience preferred.
- Solid working knowledge of SAP.
- Ability to work independently on projects and assigned tasks and participation on cross-functional team as required.
- Prior work experience within the following industries: materials heavy or handling equipment, automotive rental, automotive after sales.
- Strong organizational skills and focus on process and standard work.
Our client is one of the leading international companies in the manufacturing, distribution and rental of material handling equipment and heavy industries.
A challenging job in which you be able on one hand to deploy and turn to account your skills and experience and on the other hand you will get a broad and deep insights of the processes of an industrial multinational.