Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
As R&D Engineer, you will ensure the products developed by the company and 3rd parties are designed according to design control procedures and are compliant with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 regulations including compliant design review documentation, ready for audits.
The R&D Engineer is accountable for:
- Proposing and developing the new formulation in line with the market trends and managing the process from concept & development through to the gaining the CE marking and marketing.
- Proposing a strategy to protect the intellectual property of the product
- Designing the methods to characterize and analyse through internal resources or by subcontracting.
- Proposing and implementing process improvements within the production respecting the European GMP, cGMP and quality requirements.
- Editing and maintaining the design dossier in compliance with the medical device international regulations (MDD, ISO13485 and 21 CFR 820)
- Performing the bibliographic research and contributing to the scientific and competition follow-up.
- Proposing and following up of scientific partnerships.
- A Master or engineering degree in chemical or biochemical science ;
- Skills and proved experience in multidisciplinary project management for polysaccharides product development.
- 5+ years relevant related professional research and development experience, ideally gained in polysaccharide field.
- Knowledge of class 3 Medical device process design.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, creative, analytical minded and excellent redaction skills.
- Fluent in French and English.
Our client is a major player in the medical cosmetics treatments industry. They have various sites in Europe, including one in Brussels (Belgium).
We are looking for a experienced R&D Engineer to join the site in Brussels.