Sales Representative Trilingual
Apply the sales process to varied selling solutions and with different customers, with the result sales targets are met or exceeded.
Analyze market business trends to develop and execute a territory business plan to capitalize on current and future opportunities within the local market.
Report on competitor activities across the region, working with the Marketing team and the Commercial Leader.
- To generate demand for products, to be closed either by approved distributors/or direct sales where appropriate.
- To be the customer's expert on the products.
- To coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training for customers including training and vendor days with dealers & telesales teams.
- To effectively and professionally present to groups of healthcare professionals, including healthcare student and postgraduate education departments.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel including all relevant sales and market personnel.
- Comply with all corporate governance requirements and regulatory requirements.
- Work with the Clinical Educators in regards of KOL meetings/presentations.
- Assist in the training and coaching of new sales colleagues.
- Maintain and update the CRM (customer database).
- Collaborate on marketing programs by monitoring and providing accurate tracking, reporting and follow up to ensure a consistent and professional marketing campaign.
- Be able to articulate business as well as clinical benefits of the products.
- Professionally manage and process customer complaints in accordance with procedures.
Sales Representative Romandie Tessin Bern Solothurn
- Commercial and experience of sales is preferred
- Proven success and able to bring techniques and passion for best practice in this field
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
- Excellent product and industry knowledge
- Able to apply Professional Selling Skills principles to all sales dialogue
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organized - desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus
- Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritize a demanding workload through business planning and territory management
- Able to analyze business information
- Activity focus to achieve key performance targets on a monthly/cycle basis
Fluent in French and German
Our client is a worldwide leader in the medical devices industry expanding his sales force in Switzerland.
Great opportunity to develop a sales career in the healthcare & life sciences on the Swiss market.