Financial analyst (m/w)
- Generate/review financial key operating statistics and work with several internal stakeholders to assure adherence to data and calculation definitions.
- Conduct in-depth cost analyses as required.
- Analyse actual and forecast data and provide detailed commentary on changes in forecasts, addressing deviations from targeted financial metrics, as well as addressing balance sheet variances.
- Generate financial reports (scheduled and ad-hoc) in order to support the leadership team
- Conduct headcount reporting for the BU.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profit generating opportunities and profitability improvement strategies.
- Coordinate with all levels of management to gather, analyse, summarise and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, acquisition activity, new business planning, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Assist in the timely preparation and review of consolidated financial statements.
- Assist in month-end and quarter-end close with journal entry registrations.
- Assist in quarterly reviews and year-end audit activities.
- Advise reporting entities on corporate accounting policies and U.S. GAAP.
Leading company in the plastics industry
Hands-on Financial Analyst
- 3-5 years of proven financial professional experience
- Strong academic background, educated to degree level and ideally have an internationally accepted financial qualification or a Masters in Finance.
- Solid knowledge of reporting frameworks (e.g. US GAAP and Swiss GAAP)
- Proven experience of ERP systems
- Experience of working to and achieving strict deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Fluency in German and English is an absolute must
- Ability to work and act in a flexible manner within changing environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with others as well as independently
- Strong team player
Our client is a leading company in the plastics industry. With approximately 360 employees and state of the art equipment, they develop and produce high-quality parts for Medical, Consumer and Industry.
Due to a strong recorded organic growth, we are currently seeking an energetic, open minded, talented and hands-on Financial Analyst to support and further strengthen their core Finance Team.
You will be actively supporting the Head of Finance and will be responsible for preparing and analysing financial reports in support of business needs in order to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
Great development opportunity in a dynamic environment