Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
· Designing Strategic ERP solution to fulfil complex requirements of a heavily regulated Pharma Industry
. Manage the implementation. Including responsibility for a geographic expansion and establishment of new sites.
· Designing of global and cross functional standard processes and pro-active identification of process improvement (Continuous improvement) and process redesign opportunities.
· As the process responsible, to yield the investment ERP Global template and pursue the continuous stream and cross stream improvement such as, application in use, processes and data definitions.
· Deciding, designing, and carrying out the system architecture management processes and methods
· Deciding with Senior Management to prioritise enhancements. Architect effective solutions consistent with the global template
· Building network and managing the external relationship with Oracle i.e. represent the company in customer advisory boards and secure the company requirements are fulfilled
· Business Stakeholder management
· As the senior advisor on problem solving approach, Accountable that problem resolution expertise is developed within Oracle ERP Competency Center
. Accountable that the Support and Maintenance team is improving skillset and efficiency in problem solving
· Participating in the management of members of Solution Architects team and motivate PM team members. Building service oriented culture & awareness.
· Leading and facilitating decisions on improvements with the Global Process Owners, Senior Managers (and teams) from the Business areas
· Relevant external and internal regulations and guidelines are in compliance and carried out Developing in co-operation with Business divisional management strategic IT plans for execution and adhere to overall business objectives. Be the primary partner for Business Divisions IT related process and technology innovation
Manager Solution Architect - Manufacturing and Quality Enterprise
Major Pharmaceutical company
The ideal candidate must have the following education and experience:
· University degree (Master's or equivalent) in Manufacturing & Operation management
· 10+ years' related management experience in the stream.
· 5+ years' experience in process Industry and IT
· 5+ years' experience as solution architect
· 10+ years Oracle Suite including in depth knowledge of Oracle EBS Data Model
· GXP regulated experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry (GXP/GMP, FDA 21 CFR part 11)
Required technical skills
· OPM Mfg Product Development
· OPM Mfg Process Execution
· Oracle Inventory (QA/QC Aspects - i.e. Lot, Expiration Date, Genealogy)
· Discrete Mfg Suite (BOM, WIP)
· Oracle Warehouse Management System
· Oracle Mobile Supply Chain (Warehouse functions)
· Processes/Experience in Life Science or Food industry
· Basic SQL knowledge (can write simple queries)
· OPM Outside Processing / Toll Manufacturing Solutions
· Experience in QA/QC solutions and QA/QC integration points
· Oracle Inbound and Outbound integration with manufacturing and product satellite systems
· Advanced SQL knowledge (hierarchies, pivots, nested queries)
· Endeca GMD/GME
Our client is a research-driven, speciality biopharmaceutical group active in global markets. The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopaedics.
This position offers a very attractive salary package and a great working environment.