Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
- Monthly close of the Swiss principal entity, with complex Intercompany transactions; up to reconciliations,
- Management and development of a complex Accounting structure across Europe, including extensive work with external providers,
- Preparation of Swiss GAAP and IFRS statements according to Group policies,
- Supervision of AP, AR, GL, Assets, Cash/Banking ledgers,
- Improvement of Key Internal Controls across the entities to meet External / Internal Audit requirements,
- Development of robust processes to ensure a smooth month/year-end close process.
International environment - Start up phase
Finance & Accounting Manager
- 10 years minimum of experience in Accounting / Financial Compliance, including at least 2 years in a similar role,
- Proven experience in managing a Swiss Principal Company and LRD/Commissionaires affiliates and in a complex organization,
-English and French speaking,
- Accounting qualification, ACA/CPA/Brevet Fédéral a strong plus,
- Proficient on SAP FI-CO; SD-MM an asset,
-Brevet Fédéral or equivalent, CPA is a plus,
- Analytical, Process-Improvement capacity, detail-oriented, ability to work with Business Leaders, hands-on and assertive,
- Ability to work in a low structured and fast paced environment.
Our client is a fast growing FMCG company operating its EMEA business from Geneva. The structure is finally recent and there is a lot of improvements and set up activities to run for their future HQ Finance & Accounting Manager.
Great opportunity to be part of a solid team of professionals and to drive change in an international environment.