Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Advise operational staff on all aspects of HR :
career management, engagement/retention strategies & employee relations,
Be part of HR international projects
* Significant experience (5+ years) as HR manager in Switzerland preferably in a technical sector (engineering, IT, ...)
* Previous experience working for a multinational/global organization
* Degree in Human Resources or an MBA from a recognized university/institute.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with different cultures (verbal and written).
* Ability to work well independently and proactively. Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate conference calls/project requirements outside of local time zones.
* Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships across multiple levels and disciplines in the organization.
* Calm, composed, analytical, systematic, disciplined and professional (e.g. must be able to see the impact of local decisions to the broader company).
* Demonstrated ability to take local/regional issues and concepts and develop solutions that reflect
* Multi-faceted human resource professional with demonstrated experience in all facets of human resource management
* Excellent knowledge of legislation pertaining to employment related matters in Switzerland and France
* Strong focus on execution and high quality output; strong attention to detail
Our client is a fast paced growing company