QA / Test Engineer
- To develop and implement a QA process and test procedures for the company products
- Creating and updating a roadmap of deliverables in the area of Production Quality and Testing
- To design and carry out functional tests to support the development team on the debugging stage.
- Write down technical documentation for QA tests, product approval, and manuals and support literature.
- To work closely with suppliers and manufactures to set and assure quality standards
- Work in a cross-functional team, including external partners to bring new wireless products successfully to market
- Define QA specs and process and communicate clearly and effectively with the rest of the team, contractors and management
- To assure that QA process are followed and results analysed and corrected accordingly.
- Implement the correct steps, documentation and actions to prevent recurrent QA issues.
- To take full ownership of product's quality standards and process.
Develop and implement a QA process and test procedures for the company products
Min. 5 years of Electrical QA and Testing experience
Skills and qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical or electronic Engineering
- Min. 5 years of Electrical QA and/or Testing experience
- Min. 5 years of Quality Assurance experience in a similar working environment
- Process Excellence / Six Sigma Certification or equivalent preferred
- Experience on acoustics, audio testing and audio calibration an asset
- Experience designing and implementing QA process and documentation.
- Knowledge of industry standards, regulations and approval process ETSI, FCC, IC, CE
- Ability to guide and assist members of the group on quality issues and process.
- Ability to take ownership on the implantation of the QA system with minimal supervision
- Good level of English with good verbal and written communicationSwiss working permit or EU citizen
Our client is based in Geneva