Security Architect/ Analyst
- Analyses and assesses vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (network, software, hardware and cloud), investigates to remedy the detected vulnerabilities, and recommends solutions and best practices.
- Implementation and management of security solutions.
- Performs security monitoring, security and data/logs analysis, and forensic analysis, to detect security incidents, and mounts incident response.
- Investigates and utilises new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvements
- Help to improve security system and intelligent reporting based monitoring.
- Endpoints security assessment.
- Work closely with the Head of Security to define and implement the overall security strategy of the company.
Audit, solution to implement, monitoring, intelligent reporting, endpoints, etc
- Min 5-7 years of expertise in Security.
- Must have a strong background as a Security Engineer. The person has to remain technically hands-on.
- Min 2 years in Security design.
- Min 2 years in Security audit and/or working as a Security Analyst.
- Good knowledge on network architecture, Endpoints security.
- Strong passion for security, stay informed/ monitor latest technology.
- Anti-fraud expertise is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- A university degree would be very appreciated.
- Ideally CISSP, CEH or any relevant certifications.
My client is looking for 2 new Security Architects who'll report to the Head of Security. This is a brand new department to build.
The Security Architects will work as the security auditor, analyst, designer and engineer (except for daily task, managed by the Network & Security team).
My client expect this person to have a strong understanding of the entire infrastructure of a company, to identify security issue/ risk, provide a technical solution and implement it by himself.
Interesting salary package.