- Support the development of global marketing messaging
- Guide the regional marketing teams on the development of region specific messaging to ensure global alignment
- Manage global marketing communications planning and reporting
- Lead the creative direction and development of print marketing collateral (brochures, magazines, direct mail, posters, flyers etc)
- Develop digital marketing communications (web, email, social, video) in collaboration with the digital and design teams
- Own and deliver end-to-end B2C and B2B marketing campaigns from conception through to post-campaign analysis
- Manage the internal communications to regional sales, marketing and reservation teams to support the launch of new marketing collateral and campaigns, and the implementation of new guest documentation
- Develop advertising creative (press, display, outdoor)
- Act as brand guardian and review regional marketing materials to ensure brand compliance and global consistency
- Plan, script and oversee photo and video shoots to ensure compliance with creative brief and overall brand direction.
Experience in Print marketing (Brochures, Magazines...)
Excellent english skills (native proficiency)
Warning: A large amount of applications being expected on this opportunity, only applicants matching all the following will be considered for further action:
Required Skills and Experience
Behavioural Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role in a global marketing department
- Marketing, business or similar relevant Bachelor's degree in a related role.
- Strong campaign management skills, capable of organizing and delivering multi-channel campaigns to fixed deadlines
- Proven experience of delivering results through working in cross-functional teams
- Proficient at writing creative copy for different mediums and channels
- Good knowledge of print processes and finishes
- Excellent English skills
- Background in Luxury or travel industry is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- High attention to detail and a good eye for aesthetics and design
- A collaborative and energetic team player with strong influencing skills
- A self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and a drive for results
- Flexible and adaptable approach, with a willingness to support out of hours work and international travel due to the global nature of the role
- A passion for travel and an appreciation of remarkable experiences.
Our client is a global player in the tourism business.
Great challenge in a small and dynamic team, operating globally.