Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Your responsibilities will include:
- Amass ideas expertise in your project areas by proactively harvesting information from different sources e.g. patents, suppliers, marketing information, external test laboratories and trade technical bodies
- Ability to distil these ideas into formulation proposals bearing in mind diverse considerations such as legislative restrictions, commercial parameters and practicality to manufacture.
- Ability to take a development proposal from inception, plan the programme of work to test and evaluate the proposal and liaise and plan with the colleagues required to realise the different forms of testing required.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines, prioritising own workload and planning work programmes to fit with set timescales.
- Competent at writing reports summarising the work completed, suitable for diverse audiences, ranging from in-depth technical reports for technical management to presentations for non-technical peers and external customers.
- At least 3 or more years in a technical position preferably with formula development experience, most preferably in ADW or a related product area
- Degree in Chemistry or other relevant science related
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal) including ability to write scientific reports
- Fluency in English, fluency in German strongly preferred and French is also desirable
- Strong computer skills, MS Office especially Excel
- Ability to manage own workload efficiently, and proactively drive projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to work in different cross-functional teams.
Our client is a household and personal care goods provider. The company is continually looking for motivated, dynamic and creative people to join its team and to contribute to its success which has been continuously growing over the last decades. In order to strengthen his R&D team, they are currently looking for a new Product Manager - R&D Engineer
Your application will be sent to Nadia Bouzebra.