Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Manager, Corporate Finance EMEA
A - Treasury
- Coordinate the cash management activities with the US Team (daily activities for manufacturing and non-manufacturing entities), cash concentration and optimization through the regional cash pool (reduce the exposure of Euros and GBP in the Group's operating accounts).
- Develop and coordinate a cash planning process including operating cash flow forecast with FP&A team, FX rates assumption review, net cash balance projection, dividends and cash repatriation proposals and planning.
B - Tax
- Coordinate the tax compliance activities for the region with the company's external tax advisors and Corporate Tax teams (planning of activities, ensure proper and quality documentation, timely submission and risk management exposure review).
- Review and suggest innovative tax models that support the business growth and expansion in the region, review current models and assess potential exposure based on the regional and global development.
- Ensure appropriate reviews of the intercompany transactions and models (transfer pricing), validate documentations and consistencies in view of potential tax audits. Assess risks and suggest path forward including resolutions proposal.
C- Statutory Accounts
- Review balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the local entities, provide meaningful feedbacks, assess the exposure with the EMEA Controlling organization and work on a resolution plan.
- Coordinate the local accounting providers to ensure timely submission of the statutory accounts for internal reviews and tax compliance, review local GAAP and prepare reconciliation of differences between local GAAP accounts and US GAAP reporting.
- Coordinate and review the execution of the EMEA Procure-to-Pay process within the framework of the cash management and in collaboration with the Finance Manager.
- Support internal and external audit activities, EMEA Controlling and the Director, Finance & IT in various regional projects.
Technology and Manufacturing player with a strong growth track record in EMEA
Lead regional corporate finance activities (Treasury, Tax & Statutory Accounts)
- Master degree or equivalent in Finance, Tax or Accounting. Certified Accountant a strong plus.
- Fluent in English required, any other European language a plus.
- At least 5/7 years post qualification experience.
- Skilled in Financial Accounting, Treasury and Tax Models and Compliance.
- Experience in dealing with different regions and cultures.
- Skilled in Data Analysis.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter and quick learner.
- Excellent knowledge of business and financial processes.
- Strong sense of urgency, managing priorities.
- Result-driven, Detail-oriented.
- Inquisitive, creative thinker with the desire to excel.
- Solid and extensive knowledge of ERP systems.
- Knowledge of SAP Business One, R/3 would be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Blackline would be a plus.
Our client is a privately owned industrial company operating in more than 20 countries with sales offices, manufacturing sites and R&D facilities, employing more than 3'000 employees worldwide. They design and produce high end industrial systems for leading customers across the Globe. The EMEA region consistently performed over the last 5 years through both organic and external growth.